Hong Kong is a great international city with most advanced communications technologies. Situated at the south-eastern tip of China, the city is ideally positioned at the heart of East Asia. The city enjoys free trade, no currency restriction and with a set of perfect law system. Hong Kong is the ideal place for international enterprises to set up regional headquarters to manage businesses in China. At the same time, more and more enterprises from China would like to set up companies in Hong Kong to promote their images to peoples all over the world. We, Zhuoying Limited is a company formation specialist, managed by Hong Kong Certified Public Accountants, providing company formation in China,Hong Kong, U.S.A, U.K., BVI., Panama, and many other places.
Our Hong Kong Headquarters is self-owned, situated at 7/F Kin On Commercial Building, 49-51 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Our team of experienced staff will handle your bookkeeping and Audits and tax affairs.Formation of new company takes only 8 working days while ready made company takes only 3 working days to complete the whole registration and share transfer process.There are 500 ready made companies be chosen every day.We welcome you to visit us both in China and Hong Kong anytime during office hours. No appointment is required. Our phone numbers are all direct at site, no roaming nor re-direct.
Requirement for Hong Kong incorporation:
1. Director: Minimum 1 director with at least 18 years of age. Director may not be Hong Kong resident, can be foreigners.
2. Shareholder: Minimum 1 shareholder. Shareholder may not be Hong Kong resident, can be foreigners. Shareholder and Director can be same person.
3. Company Secretary: Every limited company must have a company secretary. Person acting as Company Secretary must either be a Hong Kong resident or a Hong Kong Corporation. Duties of a Company Secretary is to handle corporate documents, preparing directors and shareholders minutes, allotment of shares, etc. It’s duty differs administrative secretaries. Our company will provide you with first year Company Secretary Retainer free of charge.
4. Registered Office: Every limited company must have a registered office in Hong Kong. P.O. Box is not accepted as registered office.
5. Capital: Capital is classified as Authorized Capital and Issued Capital. Issued Capital cannot exceed Authorized Capital. Stamp Duty on Authorized Capital is at 0.1%.