Dkans Internatioanl (HK) Ltd--Open an Offshore account--
       简体中文 | English

Open an Offshore account


You can open an osshore a/c in Chinese mainland even in Europe for your HK company.

Open an offshore a/c is easy but it will take some time, the procedures of bank need about 2 weeks.

You should bring the followings documents with you when opening the a/c:

1. Company Registration Certificate, Business Registration Certificate;

2. Incorporation Form (NC1);

3. Memorandum & Articals of association

4. Your passport or ID card;

5. Company chop;

6. If your company have established for more than 1 year, the lastest Annual Return form (AR1) is must.


For further information, you can inquire to the bank or us.

Hits:  Update Time:2010-08-13 11:19:21 【Printing】 【Close
 why using bank in hongkong?(2014-12-01 10:07:02)< Hits:330 >
 Offshore Investment Guide(2014-11-27 15:57:27)< Hits:333 >
 Hong Kong company detail list:(2010-09-30 15:41:02)< Hits:898 >
 HK accounts and offshore accounts (2010-08-23 15:08:00)< Hits:776 >
 Conditions of Swiss bank account(2010-08-23 14:49:40)< Hits:1794 >
 about seychelles company formation(2010-08-13 13:47:32)< Hits:1088 >
 why using bank in hongkong?(2010-08-13 13:43:35)< Hits:835 >
 Open an Offshore account(2010-08-13 11:19:21)< Hits:812 >
Online Communication
About Us | News | FAQ | Feedback | trade mark
Copyright 2006-2009   HK Shine Investment Management Company   粤ICP备08036743号

Add:Room 901, NanGuangJieJia Building, No.3037 ShenNan Road.
Tel: 86 13265478530 Ms Sharon 13425162672 Mr Andy
register hong kong company, hong kong company registration, hong kong company formation, set up hong kong company, open hong kong company, hong kong company incorporation, incorporate hong kong company, hong kong company audit, accounting and auditing in hong kong, hong kong company annual return, renew hong kong company